Hello and thank you for your interest in submitting to Atrium Music. Please find some guidelines for your submission:
• Send either an audio CD or a data CD/DVD
• Submit at least 10 individual songs. (A song with an instrumental would still be 1)
• Make sure all songs are high quality tracks in either AIFF or WAV format.
• 44.1k or 48k are both exceptable.
• If you are submitting a track that has vocals be sure to also submit the instrumental track.
• Make sure all tracks or files are labeled correctly. (Ex. “Track 1” etc, need to have a name.)
• Do not send demos, samples, rough mixes etc. All submissions must be 100% licensable, and be final mastered products.
• No samples in songs.
• Include your legal name and contact info
• Name of PRO (Performing Rights Organization, if any)
Thank you for much for your music and creativity; once we receive your submission you will be notified.
Please send your submissions to:
995 EAST GREEN STREET # 509
PASADENA, CA 91106
Composer wanted. Composers needed. That's right. Have you ever asked yourself...
• How do I write music for commercials?
• How do I write music for film?
• How do I write music for movies?
• How do I write music for TV?
• How do I write music for video games?
• How do I get music published
• How do I find a TV show that need music composer
• Where can I submit my original composition works to a non-exclusive library?
• How do I go about placing my trax in film?
• I've looked into other music libraries - Extreme Music, Pump Audio, Cinecue, Sailormusic, OBT Music, Spidercues, and others - but I have cues that I KNOW are perfect for film. Is there a music library that wants them...?
The list goes on. And we're very pleased to have the answers. What you're looking for... is right here! At Atrium Music we are always open to talented new composers, and would love to hear every cue you got. Whether it sounds like music for Disney, the Hans Zimmer style of Pirates of the Caribbean, urban hip-hop from the streets, or an epic film score straight out of Star Wars... we want to hear it!
Writing music for music libraries is an interesting art. Instead of taking a job scoring one film at a time as a work-for-hire base, or being on staff as the TV composer for a specific show... here you get to write everything. One day we may need hillbilly rodeo tracks for a Western, the next it's dubstep and rock and roll... then suddenly you're writing a ballad for a love scene. Now doesn't that sound FUN? Exactly. Welcome to Atrium.
Don't worry, we'll handle the technical stuff when it comes to copyrights, getting your music licensed, back-end royalty stuff, all that jazz.