Hello and thank you for your interest in submitting to Atrium Music. All submissions, whether physical or digital, must meet these prerequisites and follow these guidelines:
• Submit no fewer than ten (10) individual songs.
• Vocal versions must be accompanied by a non-vocal version. This is still considered one (1) song. (An album of 10 songs + instrumentals still counts as 10 songs)
• High quality .wav or .aiff versions only. No mp3s, AACs, or similarly compressed files.
• 44.1k or 48k are both acceptable.
• Label your tracks appropriately or include a track listing sheet.
• Only final, mastered recordings. Please no demos, rough mixes, or pre-production versions.
• No song may contain any samples or other copyrightable material not owned by you.
• Include your name and contact info and your Performing Rights Organization (if any).
• Note: We listen to EVERY. SINGLE. SUBMISSION. Presentation isn't the most important thing, but you only get one chance at a first impression. Taking the time to make your submission look good and complete implies you take your music and your career seriously. We are a professional company looking for professional artists and composers.
If you are submitting a physical CD:
• Burned CDs are welcome as long as they meet the above criteria.
• Audio CDs or data CD/DVDs are accepted.
• Flash drives are accepted.
• Mail your submission to:
995 EAST GREEN STREET # 509
PASADENA, CA 91106
If would like to submit digitally through Reverbnation.com, please click here:
Whether submitting physically or digitally, you will be contacted to confirm we received your submission. Please be patient as we receive a large volume of submissions and review each and every one.
Thank you again for your submission!
]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in